Author Topic: Turnaround: Staircase disappear after deboarding and before new boarding  (Read 1884 times)

daschla

Hello,

I wonder if there is a way that the staircases stay at the aircraft after deboarding. Especially when flying a turnaround with some ground time, it's strange when the staircases disappear before the new boarding has been started. In my opinion, usually the staircases remain at the aircraft until the boarding of the return flight has been done.

Unfortunately I didn't find a way to solve the problem mentioned above and I hope that somebody is able to help me. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The Staircases surely do not disappear after Deboarding.  Please clarify exactly what do you mean, and your complete sequence of operations.

daschla

Hello Umberto,

Thank you very much for your reply. I just arrived in Malta with the A320 from FSLabs for a turnaround flight back to Zurich. I parked the airplane at the stand, shut off the engines, set the parking brakes, the staircases arrived, I opended the doors and the passengers disembarked. After deboarding has been finished, the staircases disappeared and only arrived again when I started the boarding process. It might be that my process was wrong and I will check again after arriving in Zurich in about 2 hours. As it seems that the staircases should remain at the aircraft, I suppose that it's my fault in handling GSX or the aircraft.

Thanks again for your ongoing and excellent help and support.

Kind regards,
Daniel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I'm sorry but, I cannot replicate what you are reporting, the Staircases will not disappear after Deboarding. I tried doing the same, at Malta, default scenery, Gate 15 with no jetways, using the default A321 from FSX and:

- Called Deboarding

- At the end of Deboarding, all stairs remained close to the airplane

- Called Boarding

- At the end of Boarding, all stairs moved back to their starting position.

daschla

Hello Umberto,

Thanks for your help. The problem was sitting 40cm in front of the computer  ;). After my arrival in Zurich, everything worked fine and the staircases remained at the aircraft after deboarding has been finished. Most likely something went wrong with my deboarding sequence in Malta.

Kind regards,
Daniel