Author Topic: "Your Ad Here" - on default jetways  (Read 5506 times)

Rustydog

Re: "Your Ad Here" - on default jetways
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 10:19:17 pm »
As advised by Umberto a complete uninstall followed by the full install of v4.51. As I said when I updated to 4.4 it didn't work properly. Even though the uninstaller said it was uninstalling v4.4 Umberto found many files relating to V4.3 so a complete uninstall was the safest way.
Steve
Intel Core i5 4690 (OC 4500Mhz), GeForce GTX1060 6gb GDDR5, P3Dv4.4, PMDG 737u,

oskrypuch

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 09:17:42 pm »
OK, I uninstalled the 4.3 client, cleared out the shaders and P3D config file, and install v4.5 (with the hotfix).

I still have the "Your AD here" on default jetways.

I also have the %stest labels in the mod screen.

I need some help too!

* Orest

oskrypuch

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 10:23:46 pm »
As advised by Umberto a complete uninstall followed by the full install of v4.51. As I said when I updated to 4.4 it didn't work properly. Even though the uninstaller said it was uninstalling v4.4 Umberto found many files relating to V4.3 so a complete uninstall was the safest way.
Steve

After the client 4.3 -> 4.5 update, in the course of freshening up a few of the add-ons, and as a result stopping/restarting P3D v4.5, the signage on the default jetways is now BACK. I didn't do anything else. I have read that a P3D update can take a few restarts to get completely set in, maybe that was it, don't know.

A complete fresh reinstall is a rather large undertaking, with all the add-ons and customizations I have. I think I would just put up with the jetway issue, if that was the only solution, or better to just backgrade GSX, if that was even possible.

In any case, I'm good for now, will report back if I continue to have trouble.

* Orest