Author Topic: Several issues with refueling  (Read 2012 times)

jkatz098

Several issues with refueling
« on: July 04, 2019, 10:08:44 am »
Few issues with refueling

1) The guy is floating in the air when he connects the hoses. I tried with pmdg 747 and it works fine but with pmdg 737 and prosim737 he is floating

2) When disconnecting and putting the stuff away, the animation just runs in reverse which looks weird because people are walking backwards

3) When the drive got back in the truck, he suddenly shot out of the truck and disappeared then ended back up on top of the wing, the other guy is still standing there and I have to reset the position to continue.
http://i65.tinypic.com/2rx8mr7.jpg

4)Can we have the option to switch from gallons to litres or kilograms on the fuel truck? Changing the units in p3d doesnt change the truck display of gallons

5)Fuel truck animation freeze when you minimise the sim, if you wait long enough and switch back into p3d the animations run super fast as if they are catching up
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 10:51:18 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Several issues with refueling
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 10:56:24 am »
1) The guy is floating in the air when he connects the hoses. I tried with pmdg 747 and it works fine but with pmdg 737 and prosim737 he is floating

Already discussed in many other threads: check if this is fixed by clicking the airplane icon which says "Ground Elevation" in the customize parking dialog.

2) When disconnecting and putting the stuff away, the animation just runs in reverse which looks weird because people are walking backwards

?? No, it doesn't do that, there's a totally separate animation and it's not the first one in reverse.

3) When the drive got back in the truck, he suddenly shot out of the truck and disappeared then ended back up on top of the wing, the other guy is still standing there and I have to reset the position to continue.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2rx8mr7.jpg

Cannot reproduce this.

4)Can we have the option to switch from gallons to litres or kilograms on the fuel truck? Changing the units in p3d doesnt change the truck display of gallons

We can surely add that.

5)Fuel truck animation freeze when you minimise the sim, if you wait long enough and switch back into p3d the animations run super fast as if they are catching up

That's because you have the "Pause on task switch" option, which cause the communication between the sim and all the addons to pause too.

jkatz098

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 12:32:26 pm »
1) It's not an elevation problem for me, I'm using my own gsx ymml file and everything is set correctly

2) It must be a separate issue then, the fuel is finished (the guy is floating above the wing) the animation runs in reverse, then suddenly the guy is back floating above the wing. I'll make a video

4) amazing!

5) I don't have pause on task switch on, just simply minimising for a period of time and returning makes the animation catch up quickly. I'll make a video.

Do you have a direct email I can send the videos to? PM me the email

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:35:32 pm »
5) I don't have pause on task switch on, just simply minimising for a period of time and returning makes the animation catch up quickly. I'll make a video.

Then it means the minimize will have the same effect of the pause on task switch, even if pause on task switch in disabled.

There's not much we can do because, if you minimize without the pause on task switch, it means you wanted the task to be continued, so we shouldn't pause the animation.