Author Topic: GSX weird issue at paro  (Read 2565 times)

3dee

GSX weird issue at paro
« on: July 03, 2019, 11:19:26 pm »
Hi,

I tested out the VQPR - Paro airport scenery by FSDG. At first I thought GSX was the issue but I found out the gates were the issue.

Gates:

1. Working
2. Not working
3. Working
4. Working
5. Not working
6. Working

Now I realized these two gates were having an issue whereas the GSX would pop out with a message "Boarding/De-boarding 100% complete" the staircases and the baggage handlers will not go back to its original position. Any clue?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX weird issue at paro
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 12:59:28 pm »
It's impossible to help you with such a generic description. Please clarify exactly what do you mean with "not working".

3dee

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 07:13:24 pm »
It's impossible to help you with such a generic description. Please clarify exactly what do you mean with "not working".

Hi, yeah sorry for the bad information.

I can request for boarding/de-boarding for these two gates, however after the services has been completed they will not go back to their original position. For example the baggage handlers, they will just keep on standing and do nothing and when I try to request for pushback it says "waiting for other services to be completed" even though it has been complete.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 08:25:42 pm »
I can request for boarding/de-boarding for these two gates, however after the services has been completed they will not go back to their original position

They are not supposed to go back until you go away with pushback. This change is not new: we added in the previous update, 6 months ago, because now that simultaneous services are possible, bringing back the loaders would cause a conflict with a refueler or a catering vehicle, which now can be called at the same time as boarding.

example the baggage handlers, they will just keep on standing and do nothing and when I try to request for pushback it says "waiting for other services to be completed" even though it has been complete.

If it only happens in specific parking spots, it's possible the scenery AFCAD has some problems (orphaned nodes, overlapping nodes, unconnected links, etc.), so GSX couldn't find a proper path for some of the vehicles.

It would be helpful to have a look at the scenery AFCAD, you might send it to me by email.

3dee

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 08:27:30 pm »
Just sent you the files. Hopefully you can figure it out :D