Author Topic: Change Fuel Truck  (Read 1856 times)

ivanrk

Change Fuel Truck
« on: July 03, 2019, 04:32:48 pm »
Is there a way to swap the old fuel tanker with the new fuel tanker in fsx.  The older version works better for me than the latest version and I have lots of self created airports etc which I do not want to reconfigure.  The only change I wanted was for the fuel display to be put on the other side of the vehicle so I was hoping I could somehow swap the new updated version with the older version but only for the fuel tanker.  The latest update appears to be more for P3 than FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Change Fuel Truck
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 05:21:52 pm »
What do you mean the new fuel tanker ? The hydrant ? Sorry, that's for P3D only, because it's made in PBR and the animation use native P3D4 skeletons, so it cannot be made in FSX.

ivanrk

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 05:32:38 pm »
The fuel tanker had the gauges on the wrong side and were hard to read.  The new fuel tanker has the gauges on the correct side.  The question is how do I get this fuel tanker to replace the version in the pre-update version of GSX.  I am using FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 05:33:47 pm »
Sorry, I don't understand, you said the new tanker is correct, yet you want to replace it with the old version ?

ivanrk

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 05:35:26 pm »
I want the new tanker in the old version of gsx as that is better suited for me than this latest version.  I just want to use the old version of gsx with the latest tanker which has the gauges on the correct side.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 05:41:41 pm »
I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen. We cannot support using the old version, it's just too much work for us dealing with users without knowing which version they have.

Please clarify what's the problem for you with using the latest version.