Author Topic: GSXL2 jetways problem since last mega update  (Read 6601 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSXL2 jetways problem since last mega update
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2019, 11:26:36 am »
this evening at paris T2G, no problem before this last release, see the fuel truck under the plane A320X fslabs last update

That's because the airplane has no refuel point configured under the wing. Yes, of course, we can add it but, there is a reason why GSX has an aircraft configuration editor: so you can configure airplanes...

shez

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2019, 12:01:27 pm »
Same issue with start of P3DV45. Says use stand alone manager and something about GLC jetways not updated and then GSX not updated. This is after running the Live update twice.

Shez

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2019, 12:02:52 pm »
Says use stand alone manager

It doesn't say "just" that, it ask you to open the error log, which is what you are supposed to do, to report errors to us, to understand what's happening.

grandfred29

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2019, 01:04:26 pm »
this evening at paris T2G, no problem before this last release, see the fuel truck under the plane A320X fslabs last update

That's because the airplane has no refuel point configured under the wing. Yes, of course, we can add it but, there is a reason why GSX has an aircraft configuration editor: so you can configure airplanes...

well fslabs had erase it then , because before there last update i didn't have this problem...well i think :/

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2019, 01:14:28 pm »
well fslabs had erase it then , because before there last update i didn't have this problem...well i think :/

No, it's not there even in the default configuration that comes with GSX. As I've said, we'll add it as soon as possible, but it's very easy to add it yourself, in the meantime.

EDIT

The fuel point was missing from the internal GSX configuration for the FS Labs A320 only, the A319 was already in. The current update includes the A320 as well so, there's no need to set it manually now.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:45:57 pm by virtuali »

grandfred29

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2019, 02:07:32 pm »
You are right
 Last Time i reinstall gsxL2 i made a backup folder and i forget to put it at that place
I think it will be ok next time i will request refueling

grandfred29

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 09:33:23 am »
good day

Since the last update my initial problem is back

example, lfpo airport gate T30 with cartayna config active with default jetway, all perform well with fslabs

at startup i request automatic deboarding, i receive a message from gsx where the jetway should go

now i use the same config but with default jetway sode off, at startup the gsxl2 jetway are loading, restart coualt and request deboarding but this time i don't have the message from gsx and the jetway go to the right.

i use the log from sode for triggering my problem, they show a problem, maybe you could help me

thanks

grandfred29

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2019, 06:38:24 pm »
problem resolve

full FSDT addon uninstall and reinstall...
Thanks