Author Topic: Another Couatl Error P3d 4.5  (Read 6296 times)

xavebbr

Re: Another Couatl Error P3d 4.5
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 12:19:22 am »
I tried but it was not working

search&replace  did not find FSDT_SODE_JW_JBT_2_5_LOGO__TOTAL in the .ini but FSDT_SODE_JW_JBT_2_5_LOGO_TOTAL. I replaced by TOTAL and getting now almost the same error but with 1 underscore less

Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_SODE_JW_JBT_2_5_LOGO_TOTAL'
{'Airport': 'EBBR', 'User Pos': (50.9033511605145, 4.483128068207402, 60.2327 m, 4.14969 m, 155.4490343084575)}

at airport without  customization it is working fine. Great work

I saw also that I do not have any logo choice for the jetways.

Anyway thanks for the help so far

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 01:00:49 am »
I saw also that I do not have any logo choice for the jetways.

Are you using FSX perhaps ? If yes, this thread is about P3D 4.5 but, if you use FSX, this is a known problem and it's totally different to the one discussed here, it's FSX specific, and we are looking into it.

While waiting for a fix, the only solution is not to use any customization files. Backup your .INI somewhere, and remove them from their location under %APPDATA%

xavebbr

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 09:36:09 am »
Hello,

I'am using P3DV4.5+HF

I have redone deinstallation GSX + addon manager  and reinstalled with full installer. Same problem
I did further tests at standard airport and working fine but still no logo,  all are mentionned as default
I tried to selected one  + other type jetway : it maded the change and logo is white
did reset position and again same problem

Should I have the logo texture inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Simobjects\PBR\FSDT_SODE_jetway_logo? They are present in legacy folder but not in PBR

I made a test and copied the legacy  logo texture in PBR. Now it is more or less working, jetways are present but with a white logo. Trying to modifying the logo  (now name and picture appears in gsx customization list) but then the same problem reappeared.

if you need other tests let me know

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:41:25 am by xavebbr »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 02:47:00 pm »
Could be you set the "Disable RTT" option in the Addon Manager ? For PD34 it should not be set, unless you have SLI configuration.

fly4w4y

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 02:51:11 pm »
Hello,

Since the PBR update from GSX 2 to P3D 4.5, I also encounter a couatl error similar to the one described by other users.

For the moment, and after reading this thread, I have not been able to solve this problem.

Here are the different things I have done:
1. Update via FSDT Live Update
2. Deleting add-on.xml in \Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FsDreamTeam Addon Manager.
3. Uninstalling / Reinstalling GSX 2.
4. Uninstalling / Reinstalling SODE.
5. Uninstalling / Reinstalling the P3D client
6. Deleting P3D.cfg
7. Deactivation of *.ini profiles specific to certain airports.

Attached is the log file Couatl.err

Can you please tell me if a patch will be available soon? Or tell me what else I can do to solve this problem?

I miss my GSX 2 so much  ;)

Thanks a lot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 02:55:41 pm »
Your problem doesn't have anything to do with the problem discussed here, which is a known bug affecting only FSX and those that disabled RTT in the Addon Manager, and affects ONLY the choice of jetway logos from airport customization .INI files.

Your problem, instead, is completely different and seems the program cannot just find its own objects, as if they weren't installed.

Could you please post your add-on.xml in \Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\FsDreamTeam Addon Manager. after installing with the full installer ?

fly4w4y

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2019, 03:00:02 pm »
Thank you for your answer, here is the attached file...

xavebbr

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2019, 03:54:42 pm »
Umberto

I unthicked "Disable RTT"  and now everything is working perfectly

thanks for the help and great work