Author Topic: GSX BPR Update - Loading PMDG Planes causes crash  (Read 1817 times)

Physics70

GSX BPR Update - Loading PMDG Planes causes crash
« on: July 01, 2019, 06:49:26 am »
Hello,

I am using P3D V4.5 with the hot fix.  I love the new update, however, if I try to load any PMDG aircraft, the screen goes to black and is unresponsive.  The only way I can get the P3D to close at that point is to use Process Explorer and shut P3D down that way.  However, I do notice, couatl.exe is highlighted in purple while P3D is stuck in Black Screen.  Any thoughts?

p3dx3

Re: GSX BPR Update - Loading PMDG Planes causes crash
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 08:48:35 am »
Hello,

I am using P3D V4.5 with the hot fix.  I love the new update, however, if I try to load any PMDG aircraft, the screen goes to black and is unresponsive.  The only way I can get the P3D to close at that point is to use Process Explorer and shut P3D down that way.  However, I do notice, couatl.exe is highlighted in purple while P3D is stuck in Black Screen.  Any thoughts?

Black screen is a shaders rebuild. Wait and let it rebuild shaders. If nothing delete your shader cache and restart computer then start p3d and just wait for it to load for a few minutes. Works okay here.

Rhett

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 11:05:00 am »
Hi there,

If you have REX Environment Force, this is the cause of the PMDG black screen. You need to update REX ENV FORCE with techincal update 2.

Regards,

Physics70

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 11:39:18 pm »
Thanks so much, guys.  I will try your suggestions. 

Kent

FireCapt

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 12:04:37 am »
yeah ,
It's working excellent here.  Thanks Umberto for the Excellent upgrade on GSX V2