Author Topic: Gsx stopped working after update  (Read 1442 times)

rvarga87

Gsx stopped working after update
« on: July 02, 2019, 10:23:37 pm »
Hi,
After the recent pbr update my p3d got broken. Gsx only works on deafult airports. As soon as i jump to payware airport i.e. Simwing gclp gsx crashes. It also dissapears from the menu, including addon manager. My utlive does not seem to work either. I cant see any traffic. Also my ezdok configs are gone, not to mention the maddog x autoconfig function.

I deleted gsx manually then reinstalled. Still no luck. Then i deleted with the control panel, reinstalled then still no luck.

I redownloaded the original installer from the website , intalled, but no luck again.

Any advice? Looking at the forum, i am not the only one..  it is full of complaints..any solution?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx stopped working after update
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 10:27:24 pm »
It's not possible that just installing GSX would remove other add-ons. Since GSX uses its own add-on.xml file, it will surely not touch other add-ons, and it doesn't modify *any* of the files in the simulator, except for the default jetway patching.

Any advice? Looking at the forum, i am not the only one..  it is full of complaints..any solution?

Most of the complains were related to a single problem in FSX only which we already fixed. There are some issues with some users installing into non-default folders, which we are looking into, but nobody reported something like this.

It's useless continuing on the forum, if this really happened after installing GSX, your system or your installation must be so unique, that it can only possibly be checked with a remote assistance session. PM me if it's ok for you.