Author Topic: MAJOR UPDATE TO GSX TODAY!!  (Read 3338 times)

marknie

MAJOR UPDATE TO GSX TODAY!!
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:33:52 am »
The live update just did a major update today.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 03:15:31 am by marknie »
Capn Mark Niebauer

DispatchRandy

Re: MAJOR UPDATE TO GSX TODAY!! Yet no info anywhere about it!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 12:46:56 am »
When I got to launch my FSDT Live update I get the following error.

"The path is not a legal form"

I had no problem updating this a week ago.

Wise87

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 12:50:50 am »
So does this update contain the fix for KSDF as far as the stairs and turning off the vehicles? Will the new PBR update effect framerates?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 01:12:16 am »
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?

How's possible you got it so "backwards" ? And what's with the "horrible" way to treat customers ? WHAT ? Are you real ? Is this some kind of joke ?

The Live Update notification is there precisely for the reasons YOU WON'T MISS AN UPDATE. Are you trying to say you would rather NOT be notified, and WAIT until we can prepare a press release or an announcement ?

I assumed you would rather get your hands on the, you know, actual files, as soon as possible. Am I wrong ?

This update is HUGE, and it comes with the Ecommerce site update as well, and it will take quite a bit of time JUST to WRITE announcement, and it's late in the night here, it's Sunday, and I'm still up, fool me, uploading thousands of files JUST to let you have the update as soon as possible and being sure everything is working as it should.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 01:15:05 am »
I finally googled and found this URL that explains the update.  Jeez you could do a better job of getting the word out!! 

That link you found is what is presented to you when you get the Live Update notification, and choose the option to READ the release notes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 01:16:24 am »
Now, it would be best if you stop posting about the supposed "lack" of announcement because, if I'm here replying why there's no announcement YET, the announcement itself won't come any faster...

Wise87

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 01:27:51 am »
Anyone get a PBR extraction error message during the update?. I wish I screen shot the message but it let me click ok to continue.

sleddriver

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 01:51:22 am »
This is ridiculous.  I opened up P3D today and got an update message immediately, and now I'm enjoying my FREE upgrade to my GSX.  I didn't have to wait around for a Facebook announcement or anything.  Stop complaining and go enjoy your sim.

Dexadrinne

Re: MAJOR UPDATE TO GSX TODAY!!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 03:27:48 am »
PBR textures are wonderful!! the liveries and especially the people look fantastic! Wonderful work. Thankyou
Although i have noticed a couple of people are of the old version style. Belt loaders and cargo box loaders from what i see. Will these be getting the same love in textures and animations?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 03:41:15 am by Dexadrinne »