Author Topic: Crew deboarding with passengers  (Read 4033 times)

hkhoanguyen

Crew deboarding with passengers
« on: June 15, 2019, 10:35:21 am »
Hi, I'm doing the turn around on fslabs a320 and I have one question relating boarding/deboarding, i don't understand why they crew also deboarding the plane and then a new crew comes after request boarding, it is not appropriated for a turnaround of a short flight, any idea ?

hkhoanguyen

Re: Crew deboarding with passengers
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 06:58:57 pm »
Anyone ?

Koen

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 10:40:48 pm »
Has been requested a couple of times.

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 10:47:37 pm »
It will come,but not in the next update.
Beat578

hkhoanguyen

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 04:22:32 am »
It will come,but not in the next update.

Not in the next update ? so to infitinity and beyond ?

Beat578

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 02:27:42 pm »
If you would look around the forum a little bit (what is strongly suggested anyway) you would find out that the upcoming PBR Release for Prepar3d is a huge one, changing lots of things: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20765.0.html
Virtually normaly has lots of updates in short circles, adding lots of features that are requested. It's not ususal that we have to wait so long, on the other hand that update is more like a new release than an update.
So, not it's not out into eternety, but it will not be rushed but developed correctly and tested.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 02:44:26 pm »
I WILL come in the next update, but will be controlled by airplane developers, which can now specify how many pilots, how many crew members will board/deboard, and if they should stay on board during a turnaround.

Beat578

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 09:15:12 pm »
Oh that great news umberto. Can this be selected in the aircraft configuration file as well? Behause there are Lots of planes that dont have that Tight Integration as the Airbus and pmdg boeings...
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 12:48:08 pm »
Oh that great news umberto. Can this be selected in the aircraft configuration file as well? Behause there are Lots of planes that dont have that Tight Integration as the Airbus and pmdg boeings...

Not right now, but it might be something we could add.

Melonsuti

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 01:24:23 am »
By the way, it's me the only one that think that deboarding and especially, the boarding, takes ages?? I deeply appreciate the tremendous job FSDT did with GSX2 but maybe the deboarding/boarding times might be a bit shorter. My last boarding time was: 31mins for 89 passengers ??? The original pax number was 179 but applying basic math, I decided to embark almost 50% less of passengers otherwise it'd take more than one hour. That's not very realistic. I know that I can simply choose the "instant" option for boarding but trying to be as real as it gets I prefer to use the "realistic" option. Also in my GSX settings, I've selected under "Timings", the "Sparse" option. Somone else have noticed the same? Thanks in advance.

Beat578

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2019, 07:17:48 am »
That is the Problem: You selected the Sparse Option. So GSX will send the people out in very long pauses. SPARSE is meant in the way: Don't send too many at one time because it will slow down my system too much. What you try to do is to send them in faster: That would be DENSE, so the queue of people is dense. (I'ts not that you send more or less people, but how fast GSX will send them out).
Beat578

Melonsuti

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 07:56:50 pm »
That is the Problem: You selected the Sparse Option. So GSX will send the people out in very long pauses. SPARSE is meant in the way: Don't send too many at one time because it will slow down my system too much. What you try to do is to send them in faster: That would be DENSE, so the queue of people is dense. (I'ts not that you send more or less people, but how fast GSX will send them out).

Now I got it! Long time wondering why I can't see those long passengers queues that I see on videos ;D Perfectly explained. Thank you ;)