Author Topic: Re-Installation LSGG stop  (Read 1683 times)

Pipo48

Re-Installation LSGG stop
« on: June 12, 2019, 06:21:44 pm »
Hi all, after re-installing the entire P3dV4 with all the add-ons, I tried to re-install LSGG Airport. GSX-Level 2 is installed and works. But LSGG stop the installation trying to install model.FSDT_Agnis-Wall_left_off/model.cfg
In the Task Manager is "Angehalten" will mean "stopped".

What can I do to be able to install the LSGG Scenery?

Thanks for every help and best regards
Markus

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re-Installation LSGG stop
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 12:32:20 pm »
Be sure you disable the antivirus while installing. And, be sure you have enough space on C: drive because, even if you are not installing there, the installer will first decompress inside the Windows temporary folder, which is always under the boot drive and, if you don't have enough space there, the installer will fail.

Pipo48

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 02:51:59 pm »
Ciao Umberto,
thanks for your help. Unfortunately, it doesn't works. I disconnected Bitdefender Virus and Firewall (Windows Defender also), deleted all the existing LSGG Files and tried several times again. The Installer stops always.
I cannot understand why, because the first installation went 100%. I tried also with first de-installing GSX Level 2, but then LSGG is not possible because GSX 2 is needed.

In "C:" I have 64 GB free (SSD).

Can you please give me an advise what I have to do? LSGG is one of my home apts.......
Best regards Markus
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:23:30 pm by Pipo48 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 11:29:16 pm »
I'm sorry but, the only possible reason the installer would stop like that are:

- antivirus interference

- not enough space on C:

So, if you have enough space on C:, then it's clearly the first point. Try to download the installer again, with the antivirus disabled, maybe it has corrupted the installer itself.