Author Topic: GSX2 pushback pull forward at KIAH  (Read 3185 times)

wxman16

GSX2 pushback pull forward at KIAH
« on: June 09, 2019, 09:48:32 am »
Hello,

I have the FSDT KIAH airport installed for FSX along with GSX Level 2. I wanted to know if there was a way to have the pushback move forward to a certain position on the taxiway from the E gates, E8 – 16 at KIAH?? I’ve looked at the GSX manual but I don’t think it clarifies how and I've read in other forum topic of such update would be provide feature, although those topics are outdated by a few years from what I noticed.

Anyway, the problem at KIAH when at the E8 – E16 gates, when GSX pushback aircraft from E16 for example, it pushes back the aircraft into gate E14 and it doesn’t park the plane at the correct location, indicated in the screenshot with red arrow or how it is shown in the video link below. Is there a way to modify the GSX file??

The video link below demonstrates exactly the correct pushback procedure at KIAH when parking at E8 – E16 gates.

Beat578

Re: GSX2 pushback pull forward at KIAH
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 08:28:13 pm »
There is on way  in pulling planes yet. If you search arount the forums you find  that there will be a be  update of the towing system being developed soon. Then you can also pull planes. So probabely it will be possible then.
Beat578

wxman16

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 06:23:14 am »
Yes, I've looked around in the forum to see if there is an update for this feature which I saw dating back more than 3 years. So either FSDT hasn't not or have no intention of having this type of feature of having the pushback tow forward after pushback from the gate or it is taking much no longer to have this feature. Either way, hopefully the feature update will be available soon.

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 11:37:58 am »
Be assured they have. They implement lots of stuff suggested by users. It s just that gsx level 2 and now the pbr update with complete new models and easier texture customization. It takes time, but virtuali confirmed the new towing system being next in line.
Beat578