Author Topic: More Pallet Trailers  (Read 2308 times)

Dexadrinne

More Pallet Trailers
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:53:56 pm »
Hello. I'm running the CS 737 200F and there does not seem to be a way of having more than one pallet loaded into the plane. Is there a way to make it say load 4 Pallets? (The big cargo packs)
Regards.

Koen

Re: More Pallet Trailers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 11:00:10 pm »
I think this is related to the airplanes weight. A b747/777 can carry way more then a simple b737. If I load up the fslabs a320 and start deboarding there is only 1 baggage cart per hold area but if I board then there is three per hold.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 11:13:09 pm »
The number of cars in the loader train is proportional to the airplane weight at the moment you called boarding/deboarding, just like the number of passengers. However, it will only go to a maximum of 5, since a longer train would have issues maneuvering on the apron.

Airmaz1

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 11:57:26 pm »
Would it be possible to have 5 baggage trailers for the belt loaders?, three doesn't seem quite enough for bigger planes like 757 ect.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 09:39:18 am »
Would it be possible to have 5 baggage trailers for the belt loaders?, three doesn't seem quite enough for bigger planes like 757 ect.

It's already like that. As I've said, the number of carts is proportional to the airplane weight. More precisely, it's proportional to the passenger number, which can be estimated (so it's proportional to the airplane load), or set manually.

Airmaz1

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 07:01:22 pm »

It's already like that. As I've said, the number of carts is proportional to the airplane weight. More precisely, it's proportional to the passenger number, which can be estimated (so it's proportional to the airplane load), or set manually.

BELT loaders, you're thinking of the cargo loaders.