Author Topic: Request: Realistic loading options  (Read 2423 times)

Stevey63

Request: Realistic loading options
« on: November 07, 2018, 12:32:42 am »
Hi Guys

First off would like to acknowledge the work done by FSdreamteam to enhance the flightsim experience. However, to further that experience, may i offer the following to further enhance what you currently provide. Like many users, I use FS2Crew with most of my addon aircraft and these suggestions would make the experience all that more realistic. In order, I would like to see the following menu items added (similar to catering and fuel services):

1. Attach a jetway or stairs in isolation to loading crew and pax (simulates initial boarding by engineers) - 'Request Jetway/Stairs'
2. Load the crew in isolation (IRL crews would board well before pax to commence preflight duties) - 'Request Crew Boarding'
3. Load pax & cargo in isolation (in the case of FS2Crew, when the flight attendant calls for boarding) - 'Request Pax Boarding'

Thank you for your consideration.

Steve
Canberra Australia

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Request: Realistic loading options
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 04:28:37 pm »
#1 is already possible

#2 and #3 had been already discussed many times on the forum, and we are considering separating crew from passenger boarding.

Stevey63

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:14:13 am »
Thanks mate

disco79stu

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:25:27 am »
#1 is already possible

It is?? Was there an update? How do you attatch stairs wthout calling for boarding???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 10:41:41 am »
It is?? Was there an update? How do you attatch stairs wthout calling for boarding???

I should have said "#1 it's partially possible", since the OP asked to attach "a jetway OR stairs" so, at least for jetways, this is already possible.

thomasfa

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 08:47:26 am »
#1 is already possible

#2 and #3 had been already discussed many times on the forum, and we are considering separating crew from passenger boarding.

Hello, I am Thomas and have been using GSX for several years. Recently I also bought the extension Level 2. I like it very much. Only now I also bought FS2Crew. These two add-ons would complement each other perfectly if there were not the descriped timing issue of boarding.
Stevey63's proposal in November 2018 - separating Crew / Pilot boarding and the Paxes boarding - would be the best.
Your answer is now 8 months old. Is there a new status for this?

Best regards
Best regards - Beste Gruesse
Thomas Faller