Author Topic: GSX Ground Services is Not Working and Goes to Airport Services  (Read 1457 times)

kmanning

Hi,

It seems like this problem is occurring more frequently every time I use GSX. The first thing I do is press Ctrl+F12 to bring up the GSX menu to make my selection. I click on 'Operate Jetway' to move the jetway to the door of the aircraft, which is the PMDG737-823. When I click on that, rather than prompting me to confirm the operation, the menu closes. When I open it again using the same keys, it no longer gives me the GSX Active Ground Services but instead gives me the Airport Active Service menu for Charlotte, which I cannot get out of and will not allow me to switch over. The choices are now for the Airport I'm at and not the ground services. This happened at Charlotte Douglas International Airport, KCTL by FSDT. Yes, I've even tried using Shift+Ctrl+F12 and it does not do anything. I can even select that from the menu and it does nothing. Once that 'Operate Jetway' is clicked on, that's when the problem occurs. The Shift+Ctrl+F12 works just fine until after I click on the 'Operate Jetway' selection. I've also ran the Updater so what's the problem?

Ken.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:26:21 pm by kmanning »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl