Author Topic: Can't open GSX  (Read 1471 times)

peter225

Can't open GSX
« on: May 28, 2019, 12:03:48 pm »
Hi, Been using gsx for years and always found it a great product, but now got a problem. Been using M.C.E. but the other day uninstalled it and reinstalled F2crew for personnel reasons. since then have not been able to open GSX. Uninstalled and reinstalled it but that has not helped. What I have noticed is that in the addon when P3Dv4.5 is running in the SODE, Conatl, and GSX menus None of the key board short cuts work, but if I try to activate them from the menu they close P3Dv4 down a box comes up saying an error has forced it to close the program. All the other sub menus in the 3 work any idea before I do a complete reinstall.
Window 10
P3Dv4.5
Thanks Peter
PS. Everything else seems to be normal can do a flight with no probs, using the key board for push back

arwasairl

Re: Can't open GSX
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 12:28:12 am »
Well if GSX "broke" because of MCE or FS2Crew but it worked before installing those addons, then that means that MCE or FS2Crew might've messed something with GSX. Try uninstalling FS2Crew, and what version of FS2Crew are you using? PMDG 737? MaddogX? And try deleting the addon manager folder when uninstalling GSX.
Aaron Kim