Author Topic: GSX won't generate airport chache  (Read 2937 times)

DaanAfca98

GSX won't generate airport chache
« on: May 15, 2019, 05:39:18 pm »
Since I did a fresh install to P3D 4.5, my GSX won't generate an airport chache and won't perform ground service anymore. How can I solve this? I reinstalled GSX several times but that doesn't seem to help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX won't generate airport chache
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:48:53 pm »
Most likely a permission problem or an antivirus interference. Try to remove this folder:

%PROGRAMDATA%\Virtuali

Then reinstall GSX, and be absolutely sure you configure the antivirus to exclude the entirely Addon Manager folder from scanning.

DaanAfca98

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 07:37:56 pm »
It worked a couple of times and than stopped working. What could I do next?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 10:46:17 pm »
It worked a couple of times and than stopped working. What could I do next?

It's not possible it would just "stop working" by itself. The only possible explanation is that you haven't correctly configured the antivirus as explained. Do it again, and repeat the process in my last message.

There are no other solution to this problem, the cache rebuilding is confirmed to be working, so it must be an interference from another software, like the antivirus.

DaanAfca98

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 04:16:21 pm »
I even removed my anti virus, configured my firewall and reinstalled GSX. For some reason nothing happens when I hit ctrl+f12.
All the menus are available in the P3D's taskbar. For some reason the airport cache won't be generated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 09:52:31 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm my previous solution:

Most likely a permission problem or an antivirus interference. Try to remove this folder:

%PROGRAMDATA%\Virtuali

Then reinstall GSX, and be absolutely sure you configure the antivirus to exclude the entirely Addon Manager folder from scanning.

DaanAfca98

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 05:56:50 pm »
I noticed that when I install the FSLabs A320, GSX won't work. When I don't have that plane installed, it works

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 10:23:30 pm »
I noticed that when I install the FSLabs A320, GSX won't work. When I don't have that plane installed, it works

GSX works perfectly with the FSLabs A320. In fact, it's one of the planes that are best integrated with it.

DaanAfca98

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 08:38:00 am »
I know however the fslabs a320 doesn't work either. I contacted them already. Thank you for your help!