Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

DEFAULT BUILDINGS PROBLEM

<< < (2/3) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: skyrat77 on May 21, 2019, 05:34:00 am ---However, the sim has it locked in the scenery dropdown menu despite restarting the PC, so I can't delete it.

Something is keeping that file locked even if the folder itself has been removed.
--- End quote ---

Try to reboot Windows in Safe Mode, it seems a software running at startup is keeping locked.

skyrat77:
I tried your suggestion and the Traffic Global entry is now gone from the scenery library list.

However, the default scenery at KMEM is till overlapping at the airport.

I have been trying to look for a solution everywhere, but I have not found a clear approach.

Any ideas are welcomed. I've had KMEM for years and this seems to have appeared after I upgraded to P3D v4.4.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: skyrat77 on May 22, 2019, 09:53:02 pm ---However, the default scenery at KMEM is till overlapping at the airport.
--- End quote ---

Whenever you find something duplicated in a scenery or default objects mixed with the airport, it's never a problem of the scenery, and it's always a problem of a duplicated AFCAD or another scenery in conflict.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner program to search for duplicates AFCADs:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/

skyrat77:
Indeed. Thanks.

I thought Scruffy Duck's Airport Scanner was not compatible with P3Dv4.4.

Does it work now?

skyrat77:
I found this version, but it did not find KMEM. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version