Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

DEFAULT BUILDINGS PROBLEM

(1/3) > >>

skyrat77:
Hello. I have P3Dv4.3 and noticed that there are default buildings intermingled with FSDT KMEM scenery.

Where are the default building files located or how do I disable these?

Thanks! See pictures.

Dave_YVR:
 What AI traffic package are you running? MyTraffic, for instance, will include it's own airport file that will cause this exact issue.

skyrat77:
Interesting.

I am running UTLive and had Traffic Global before that.

Thanks for asking.

Dave_YVR:
 Was traffic global removed entirely? It will have its own airport files (nearly 1400 of them) that will cause conflicts and issues exactly as you describe unless they are removed.
 Check to see if you have a C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\TrafficGlobal folder and within that is AirportFacilities that contains all of those files. If you do have it still, you can either just remove that folder and then remove the entry from your sims scenery library or go one less step and just remove the entry from your scenery library.

skyrat77:
You read my mind.

I went in and deleted the Traffic Global folder that you mentioned.

However, the sim has it locked in the scenery dropdown menu despite restarting the PC, so I can't delete it.

Something is keeping that file locked even if the folder itself has been removed.

The default scenery is still meshing with KMEM FSDT textures.

I went into FTX Global and disabled KMEM just in case, but that did not work either.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version