Author Topic: No passenger sound during boarding/deboarding  (Read 1423 times)

vegasjon

No passenger sound during boarding/deboarding
« on: May 10, 2019, 07:19:10 pm »
Since the last update, I don't hear passengers or vehicles when boarding/deboarding. Also, the only time I see pax is when using a boarding vehicle and not the gate connectors... ANy thoughts? I'm using P3D v4.5, and I've seen this with multiple payware and generic airports. I've also seen it in all of my PMDG, QW 787 and other aircraft. Maybe a setting somewhere? Any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No passenger sound during boarding/deboarding
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:55:50 am »
Also, the only time I see pax is when using a boarding vehicle and not the gate connectors... ANy thoughts? I'm using P3D v4.5, and I've seen this with multiple payware and generic airports.

As explained so many times on the forum, in order to see passengers on a gate, the scenery must have either SODE jetways provided by the scenery developers, or SODE jetways replaced by GSX.

GSX will replace jetways with SODE jetways only at default airports. Any other 3rd party airports that doesn't already come with SODE jetway, requires a two step process, clearly explained in the manual and with several video tutorials here, to exclude the jetways the scenery came with first, and to replace them with GSX/SODE jetways.

There's a sharing section on this forum, were you'll find many pre-made GSX customization files for several 3rd party sceneries that don't come with SODE jetways, available for download.