Author Topic: Which one???  (Read 6191 times)

jared15

Which one???
« on: August 06, 2009, 06:51:09 pm »
ok so this is gonna sound really sad. but i have enough money to get one scenery which one should i get??? i already have JFK and some other east coast airports. so i am thinking of KFLL. but i am still thinking about KLAS and KORD so i am asking for peoples opinion on which of the remaining three is best.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Which one???
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 06:56:29 pm »
We have Trial versions for that...

jared15

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:09:20 pm »
no i know. believe me i have tried all the trials and enjoy all of them. but i have to choose one i am think of just pulling a name out of a hat. lol.

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:33:43 pm »
Well scince you have many east coast you sure cant loose if you go with KLAS.Cours KFLL is fantastic to. Id go with KLAS,lots of great sceanery espeacialy at night!

jared15

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 07:36:39 pm »
thanks for the feedback. i will take it into consideration. lets see what others have to say. thanks alot.

Silverbird

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:18:33 pm »
Hello jared15, that's a hard question I guess it depends on what flights you want to recreate yourself for me I'm always flying on jet blue or continental airlines so I usually pick the ones that I go to in real life after that I pick places that I have never been too, its funny I live in Florida but I don't own kfll yet.

And I have never flown to kfll but have flown into palm beach airport were I used to work at the ramp years ago, and now Orlando international airport were I live now, I own klas which is really fun to fly with all the surrounding mountains and the fact that I have been there  before in real life, like I said it depends were you want to fly from or too for example if you get kfll you can do flights to the Caribbean and up north to atl jfk etc etc

Now if you get klas you can do flights to Hawaii hnl or klax and that surrounding area in the west cost but I have no idea how far you like to fly some airports are pretty far apart from each other. but whichever one you pick there both great airports. I think klas would be good followed by kfll I'm not into kord for some reason but fsdt did a wonderful job with that.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:23:36 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

jared15

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 11:14:27 pm »
i am in LA so i love flying to LAX but i have FSX which sadly means there are no good addons for it which sucks. :(. however i own atl jfk and cvg and some carribean airports too. so i ma leaning more towards KFLL. second on my list is KLAS. thanks for the help

AaronMyers

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 06:42:23 pm »
Can't go wrong with any of them honestly, but unless you are dead set on an American airport I'd recommend Zurich. All the little touches, excellent performance... it's still one of my all time favorites.

Silverbird

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 07:14:04 pm »
i am in LA so i love flying to LAX but i have FSX which sadly means there are no good addons for it which sucks. :(. however i own atl jfk and cvg and some carribean airports too. so i ma leaning more towards KFLL. second on my list is KLAS. thanks for the help

Cool kfll sounds good so far :) AaronMyers, I don't own Zurich yet money is tight right now but it definitely is a beautiful airport and of course in amazing work from the devs. it is on my scenery to get list.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:15:48 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

TWA Pilot

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 12:31:01 am »
Save your money.Wait for FSDT to release DFW!!!

Doug