Author Topic: Problem with Bridge / Gangway  (Read 1729 times)

mikant

Problem with Bridge / Gangway
« on: May 08, 2019, 09:51:43 pm »
Hello !
I have the following problem:
Today I installed P3DV5. Then gsx Level 1 and 2. Both registered properly.
When I am at the gate, e.g. in Hamburg, bridge drives into the middle of my plane. I have made a picture of it, but somehow I can not insert it here unfortunately. GSX works otherwise perfectly. It seems that the bridge does not process or pick up the data of the aircraft. I need help. Thank you.
Ok, I have Attach a picture. Can you see it ?

arwasairl

Re: Problem with Bridge / Gangway
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 09:58:07 pm »
I'm guessing you installed P3Dv4.5? Well, nevertheless, this is not a GSX related issue. It seems like the plane you're trying to connect the jetway to has some messed up door placements in the Aircraft.cfg. If that's not the case then I'm guessing you have edited the GSX profile of the aircraft and the forward left door has been moved inwards in the GSX profile of the aircraft. You can use the 3D editor to move the door position back to where the door actually is, or you can delete the GSX.cfg of the aircraft inside the C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes folder and you'll see the name of the aircraft. Open that folder and delete the GSX.cfg within it. If there is no folder with your aircraft type or if there is no "Airplanes" folder then that means that it is using the GSX internal database of configs or that this specific aircraft is not configured and is pulling data from the aircraft.cfg. In this case, the aircraft is the PMDG 737NGX and GSX fully supports it. I'm guessing you have done something to the GSX.cfg of this aircraft. So delete the GSX.cfg of the PMDG 737 and GSX will use the internal database config which does not have incorrect door placement.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 10:01:00 pm by arwasairl »
Aaron Kim

mikant

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 12:04:07 am »
Hello !
First of all Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, it is P3DV5 and yes: It is the PMDG 737. I have nowhere fumbled, just added a few aircraft aircraft.cfg. There are only four folders for the A319 and A320 of Flightsimlabs in the "virtuali" folder. I also tried these planes. Unfortunately, without success (see picture). I only installed the Airbus aircraft. Otherwise I did not do anything. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled gsx. Everything without success.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 11:58:13 am »
There are only four folders for the A319 and A320 of Flightsimlabs in the "virtuali" folder.

Please read again the previous reply from arwasairl, because it included all the things you need to know to fix this. Those files were made by you, and they are likely the problem, maybe because you tried to fix the problem and made some kind of mistake.

The FS Labs Airbus are internally supported by GSX, so they don't require ANY configuration files, and the one GSX comes with are surely tried and tested. Remove all folders related to the FS Labs Airbus in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder to fix this.