Author Topic: Fuel problem  (Read 3088 times)

space_coast

Fuel problem
« on: April 27, 2019, 04:47:47 pm »
I do encounter the following problem, when I do a turnaround of the a/c

Whenever I click on request refueling, the fuel truck arrives, tanks the a/c and then departs again. But on the GSX menu, it still says: fuel truck in position, even though the fuel truck has departed. I can solve this problem with a restart of couatl, but that's annoying.
I use the newest version of GSX, no updates available and I use fscaptain.

Thanks for the help

Koen

Re: Fuel problem
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 12:24:52 am »
It might be doing multiple trips. As I assume you were using a wide body like a 747.

space_coast

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 11:12:53 am »
No it happens on all a/C and I deactivated multiple trips

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 10:35:52 am »
The refueling works very differently depending if the airplane use the default fuel system, if it has a custom fuel system and if it has a custom fuel system that does progressive refueling too.

Please read the GSX manual carefully, which explains all the different 3 cases, and how you are supposed to use it.

space_coast

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 09:02:28 pm »
The refueling itself works fine, but in the gsx menu, it still stands "fuel truck in position" after fueling has been completed and the truck has departed again. I need to restart couatl in order to start boarding

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 11:39:15 pm »
The refueling itself works fine, but in the gsx menu, it still stands "fuel truck in position" after fueling has been completed and the truck has departed again. I need to restart couatl in order to start boarding

Since it doesn't happen here, and nobody reported it, please indicate all the following:

- the airplane used. If it's not supported by GSX, how you configured the fuel and cargo page in the GSX customization and the refueling point on the wing.

- the precise, exact, sequence of operations you did in GSX and in the airplane to do the refueling.

- how much fuel you had on board before GSX. How much fuel you filled, and if you had the Multiple trips option enabled.

- which fuel truck arrived.

space_coast

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 08:56:02 pm »
- the airplane used. If it's not supported by GSX, how you configured the fuel and cargo page in the GSX customization and the refueling point on the wing.
Project Airbus A319-A321, A330-300 and A340-300 from Thomas Ruth and SkySpirit 777-300ER and Virtualcol A220-100/300
Always refuel progressively
Minimum time 240.0 sec
refueling point is under the wing as on real a/c
- the precise, exact, sequence of operations you did in GSX and in the airplane to do the refueling.
Stop a/c at gate
call jetway
deboard
refuel the a/c
and if it works
call catering
boarding
if it doesnt work
restart couatl

in between plan fscaptain for fscaptain flight, activated GSX in fscaptain

- how much fuel you had on board before GSX. How much fuel you filled, and if you had the Multiple trips option enabled.
1-2 tons of fuel
multiple trips not activated
depends on the route: between 4-9 tons for short haul 40-80 tons for longhaul
- which fuel truck arrived.
large fuel truck
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 02:58:00 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 03:02:38 am »
refuel the a/c

Please detail this step precisely.

Have you configured the airplane to use the default fuel page or not ? If yes, please indicate the precise, exact, amount of fuel you had on board before refueling and the precise, exact amount you chose in GSX.

And the precise sequence of operations during refueling, is you saw message on screen, if the fuel counter on the tanker started to count or not. If it did, for how long. If it didn't, and it stopped before, when. Has the tanker platform raised correctly ? Were the fuel pumps connected ?

Headi

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 11:04:03 am »
I think we need a new Funktion for Refueltruck, too.

My Mistakes:
 - Fueltruck arrives airplane and gives them the fuel! It's fine it works! The plane is full!
Now it leaves the Plane, its Ok, too! But after Boarding the fueltruck automatically comes back and want to refuel again!

I think you should make new function: I will be nice if we can abort the different ground services!
Do you know what I mean???

Beat578

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 03:32:10 pm »
You probabely have set the automatic servicing Option in the GSX Settings to on. Then everything will always happen in a given ordern.
if you turn that off, you can select what happens when from the menu.
Beat578