Author Topic: Problem with SODE and GSX in FlightBeam KPHX [SOLVED]  (Read 3571 times)

sirgaric

Problem with SODE and GSX in FlightBeam KPHX [SOLVED]
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:48:33 pm »
Hello,

I'm having a little problem with SODE jetways at KPHX. Somehow GSX detects all SODE jetways except the ones at Terminal 3. All gates of T3 are shown as "No jetway" in the GSX customization screen. The rest of the gates are correctly detected as SODE jetways. When I try to use the GSX menu at any of the gates at Terminal 3 I get a "SODE connection lost" and the jetway doesn't move. I am able to operate the jetway using the SODE menu, though.

I'm not really sure if this is a SODE problem, GSX problem or a scenery problem, but I posted here just in case.

Many thanks for the support and for the superb product that GSX is! Can't imagine the flight sim world without it now.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:41:59 am by sirgaric »

Rcca

Re: Problem with SODE and GSX in FlightBeam KPHX
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 11:52:16 pm »
Hello,

I'm having a little problem with SODE jetways at KPHX. Somehow GSX detects all SODE jetways except the ones at Terminal 3. All gates of T3 are shown as "No jetway" in the GSX customization screen. The rest of the gates are correctly detected as SODE jetways. When I try to use the GSX menu at any of the gates at Terminal 3 I get a "SODE connection lost" and the jetway doesn't move. I am able to operate the jetway using the SODE menu, though.

I'm not really sure if this is a SODE problem, GSX problem or a scenery problem, but I posted here just in case.

Many thanks for the support and for the superb product that GSX is! Can't imagine the flight sim world without it now.
I remember I had that happen in the  trial Mode, never found out why. I just activated GSX yesterday, now I need a answer, I don't want to take over yor question post.
Begining it's Sunday here, don't know where Umberto is from? he may be taking a day at rest? I'm watiting for answer on my problem since yesterday or so, I'm in USA.
Wish I can answer your question, I'm new here, trying to read and learning, which is hard for me, have a hard time reading something, and don't understand. most inportant stuff.
Cyber Power Desktop PC 64Bits Window10
CPU i7 4790K Model MS 7850 Military MB Intel Z97
Gamer Xtreme Liquid Cool 4.0/4.4GHZ turbo
Memory Ram 8GB
GPU Gigabytes Geforce GTX 1060 6GB ram
C drive SSD OS, G SSD dedicated to FSX.
FSX-GSX also on my Notebook GP62MVR 7RFX-i7 HQ 16GB Memory-GTX 1060 6

sirgaric

Re: Problem with SODE and GSX in FlightBeam KPHX [SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 12:40:54 am »
Well, in the end it turned out to be a problem with the SODE configuration file of KPHX. Got a quick fix from Flightbeam support and now everything works as it should. You can close this thread now.

boomsonic

• BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 12:09:59 am »
What was the fix? I don't see any gates at any Flightbeam airports atm!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 12:13:23 am »
What was the fix? I don't see any gates at any Flightbeam airports atm!

That cannot possibly have anything to do with GSX, since Flightbeam uses regular SODE jetways, not GSX SODE jetways so, they should appear nevertheless, regardless of GSX.