Author Topic: New PC, lost serial  (Read 1782 times)

Wahzy

New PC, lost serial
« on: April 05, 2019, 08:08:49 am »
Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me. I recently reformatted my PC after a hardware update and have mislaid my serial/activation key. I know from the get go this sounds a bit dodgy but hear me out!

When I bought GSX it was registered with a now defunct email address. Could a member of staff here please kindly PM me and I’ll give them all the information I have to validate my identity and account.

Otherwise as a last resort I will purchase again but am hopeful that somewhere someone might be able to transfer my license to my current email and thus issue me a new key. I tried the esellerate way but to show all orders from a certain email I need to be able to access it. This old email address has been shut down by my old ISP.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New PC, lost serial
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:19 am »
When I bought GSX it was registered with a now defunct email address. Could a member of staff here please kindly PM me and I’ll give them all the information I have to validate my identity and account.

As discussed many times (and as explained on the manual too), the forum is not the place to discuss about orders. The support email must be used (the address is on the Contact Us page of this site).

Send an email to support, clearly indicating:

- The old email you used, regardless if it's working or not now.

- The new email you would like your order being registered to from now on.

Wahzy

Re: New PC, lost serial
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 10:57:16 am »
Thank you for your reply.

I've emailed support.