Author Topic: I need some help !!!  (Read 2051 times)

mwyatt

I need some help !!!
« on: April 04, 2019, 11:05:21 pm »
I am trying to migrate from FS9.FS9.1 to Prepar3d.
I have version 4.4, installed without a problem.
I have sode jetways, no problem.
I have most of the UK2000 airports installed without a problem, that are great and look good.
NOW comes the problem, I have bought GSX and GSX2, no problem with installation, BUT COUATL objects immediately and asks to reload.
I can either have GSX OR UK2000 airports working, not both. There must be a fix somewhere from you guys.
I am about to ask for a refund because GSX simply does not work in my PC, unless you can fix it.
I have persisted for about a week installing, uninstalling, tweeking. All to no avail.
If you can help I will be grateful. I cannot think of anything else to do.
DIssappointed. Martin.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 11:09:13 pm by mwyatt »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I need some help !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 07:46:58 am »
NOW comes the problem, I have bought GSX and GSX2, no problem with installation, BUT COUATL objects immediately and asks to reload.

It's impossible to help you with such a cryptic message. What do you mean with "Couatl objects immediately" ?

mwyatt

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:07:39 am »
Thank you for your reply.
I get the following on screen message a few seconds after starting P3d with GSX and GSX2 active.
"Couatl scripting engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted. Please download latest Stand Alone Addon Manager etc"
I have done all that several times, but it does not fix the problem.
The error message is related to UK2000 Gatwick airport positioning.
So I can either have GSX running OR UK2000 Gatwick scenery, but not both.l
Can you help me with this problem.
Best regards, martin.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:11:05 am by mwyatt »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 10:58:31 am »
"Couatl scripting engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted. Please download latest Stand Alone Addon Manager etc"

You have omitted the most important part of the message, replacing it with an "etc", which says you should open the error log for details about the order. The whole point of that message, and the suggestion to open the error log, is for you to know what's going on and, if you don't understand the error, use it to report it to support.

So, please, provide with the error log you were suggested to check by that error message.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:39:27 pm by virtuali »

mwyatt

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 01:53:03 pm »
Hi, yourself, or a colleague of yours has pointed me in the right direction, deleted (or renamed) the airport file inside Virtuali/gsx/ has fixed the problem.
Best regards, Martin.