Author Topic: GSX LEVEL 2 expantion pack invisable jetways  (Read 2486 times)

nzb777

GSX LEVEL 2 expantion pack invisable jetways
« on: March 21, 2019, 10:29:54 am »
I really don't know why these bugs aren't sorted out on this GSX level two expantion pack. Since installing it I have troubles with the jetways. Select the jetway confime it all of a sudden it quickly goes left then you partly see a invisible jetway at the aircraft and pax come out showing them walking but full jetway is not visible only to the side of the building what has happened here??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX LEVEL 2 expantion pack invisable jetways
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:31:42 am »
Be sure you have the "Pause on task switch" option disabled, because it causes exactly that. It's not a GSX bug, of course, it's just the sim stop communicating with addons when it's paused.

nzb777

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:58:46 am »
Be sure you have the "Pause on task switch" option disabled, because it causes exactly that. It's not a GSX bug, of course, it's just the sim stop communicating with addons when it's paused.
I have windows 8 operating system where is the task switch your meaning to disable?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 11:01:00 am »
It's an option of the sim.

nzb777

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 11:08:04 am »
It's an option of the sim.
please direct me to this. Is this the file of the gsx file or the file of the download or inside the settings of flight simulator x/steam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 11:15:15 am »
Could you please stop posting about the same problem in two places ? Decide which thread you want to follow, and stick to it, because posting twice about the same issue, will only needlessly increase my workload, slowing down support for you and everybody else.

nzb777

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 11:57:45 am »

Thank you for this info most helpful I completed the task but it failed so i uninstalled GSX and GSX level 2 reinstalled it it works fine