Author Topic: Gsx questions  (Read 1735 times)

Joseph1337

Gsx questions
« on: January 02, 2020, 01:49:03 pm »
Few questions:
1. What is location of aircraft configuration files.
2. (̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶x̶̶̶u̶̶̶)̶̶̶ ̶̶̶H̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶u̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶f̶̶̶u̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶n̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶x̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶r̶̶̶p̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶+̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶'̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶"̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶"̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶b̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶.̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶
̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶c̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶n̶s̶.̶.
3. (ngxu) Is it possible to force gsx to make fwd stairs not appear. I know that if I extend airstairs at the stand, gsx stairs won't appear, but what if I want to do this after landing

4. (feature request) Line between stairs and traffic con below wingtip.
5. (feature request) Double buses for boarding and deboarding
6. (feature request) An option in the menu to disable crew bus / disable crew arrival/departure at all
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:01:50 pm by Joseph1337 »

Andreasmb

Re: Gsx questions
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 02:34:08 pm »
As to your question:
2. (ngxu) How can I change fuel truck model that arrives to refuel. Only small texaco cistern arrives at every airport + it's "standing" nearby the wing, no animation appears...
I'm missing the big cisterns.

Unquote

The default fuel point of this plane is not high enough to facilitate ground cistern based fueling. It needs to be moved to a location which is higher up from ground than the default one. moreover the re-fuelling needs to be - once the re-fuel truck is in position and hoses all connected - then initialized by you via the PMDG FMS.

To customize the fule point  to enable underground hoist point refuelling change fuel point position via GSX Customize Aircraft Menu as per enclosure.