Author Topic: Glitched SODE jetways when operating.  (Read 1579 times)

Danielgarzag

Glitched SODE jetways when operating.
« on: March 21, 2019, 02:46:53 am »
So I just bought GSX level 2 and I am now having this problem with the SODE jetways.... in which the jetway itself duplicated when I try to operate the jetway....

Can anyone help?

nzb777

Re: Glitched SODE jetways when operating.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:32:10 am »
So I just bought GSX level 2 and I am now having this problem with the SODE jetways.... in which the jetway itself duplicated when I try to operate the jetway....

yes have the same bloody problem something is not right here but instead I see invisible jetway and pax walking out. so I park in parking this way get to see pax and vehicles operating but still want to use at jetways because of this problem

Can anyone help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Glitched SODE jetways when operating.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:37:16 am »
We cannot replicate this problem, and of course it's just you two ever reported it but. it's possible that you have so many addons and too high settings, and the simulator is so spammed by having to process too many commands in a short time, because too many addons try to talk with it, that it might have skipped some of the commands we sent from GSX, for example the command to remove the static jetways to replace it with a dynamic one.

How many addons you use ? Do you have a 3rd party weather engine ? Does it make any different if you turn if off ?

Try first a default airport with a default airplane, maybe if the sim is less stressed out in such situation, it might confirm my theory.

Also, be sure you don't have the "Pause on task switch" option enabled.