Author Topic: Passengers board too slowly!  (Read 2518 times)

Angerpull

Passengers board too slowly!
« on: March 05, 2019, 09:41:39 pm »
I really love GSX, It immerses me into FSX. But the people board WAY TOO SLOWLY compared to real life.

It take over 30 minutes to board a plane, which it does not. Also I use FsPassengers, and FsPassengers load the plane REALISTICALLY FAST. GSX TAKES TOO LONG! WAY TOO LONG!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers board too slowly!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 02:32:50 am »
I really love GSX, It immerses me into FSX. But the people board WAY TOO SLOWLY compared to real life.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19189.msg133222.html#msg133222

AirbusCaptain

Re: Passengers board too slowly!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 11:52:53 pm »
Honestly for what it’s worth as someone who actually works at an airline GSX boarding time are pretty realistic. Most domestic airlines flying 737/A320 aircraft board about 30-35 minutes prior to departure. On a full flight it definitely takes 25-30 minutes to board especially since a lot of passengers like to show up less than 10 minutes prior to departure. Most bigger aircraft 777 etc board about 40-45 min prior to departure. The plan is to have doors closed at least 5 minutes to departure time to have an ontime push for departure. The fact that gsx randomizes boarding times enhances more realism. I’ve boarded flights at my airline on a full flight in 15 minutes before sure but it also has taken upwards of 30 minutes other times just due to slow boarding or maybe passengers with kids or maybe need special handling like wheelchairs. Most of the time it does fall within the 20-30 minute range though. If you are wanting to just gas up and go then maybe GSX is not for you on that particular flight. All the things that GSX displays does not happen in 5 minutes in real life and it would be unrealistic if it did