Author Topic: Couple things dont work for me in GSX  (Read 2146 times)

Kimchoc

Couple things dont work for me in GSX
« on: February 28, 2019, 03:49:14 pm »
Ive had this for a couple days and for the most part it seems to function as i expected. But Ive noticed a couple things that don't appear to work correctly, (for me). Ive reviewed the manual on these things and don't seem to find a solution. Ive done no editing of any files in GSX

>Several times, the follow me truck just zooms off halfway to the gate and i have to stop and call another. Then that one takes me right on in. Stock airports and just now it happened at London.

> when refueling, I select 80%, and it does not fuel me to 80%. Two trucks come in, stops around 60 something. I have to go into the menu and add manually.

Enlighten me please.
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:51:14 pm by Kimchoc »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couple things dont work for me in GSX
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 02:08:58 pm »
>Several times, the follow me truck just zooms off halfway to the gate and i have to stop and call another. Then that one takes me right on in. Stock airports and just now it happened at London.

That's because you followed too close, so they went away to prevent being crushed by your airplane. Stay farther behind, and it will always work.

when refueling, I select 80%, and it does not fuel me to 80%. Two trucks come in, stops around 60 something. I have to go into the menu and add manually.

Please indicate precisely which airplane you used, because depending if it's an airplane were the refueling is made by GSX or not, makes a big difference, and of course also in the way you are supposed to use it.

Kimchoc

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 06:09:59 pm »
ok, ill stay back a bit more. Makes sense.

I was in either the MS 757-800, the 747-400, or the A321. All stock planes. Ive only used those three. Ill make sure of exactly which.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 12:04:04 am »
Please check again the refueling, but take notice exactly how much fuel you had before calling the fuel truck, which percentage you chose, and how much fuel you had after the refuel truck has gone.

Note that, if you asked for more fuel than the maximum capacity of the truck, another one will come so, depending on the airport, it might take a couple of minutes to arrive.