Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

Taxiway gear bumps option won't turn off

(1/4) > >>

molleh:
For some reason now in my KMEM installation, the gear bumps option won't actually turn off, even when it shows disabled in CouatlAddons.ini (gearbumps = False.) I have to keep this off because the PMDG MD-11 for some reason freaks out whenever a bump goes off, so it's kind of dead in the water until I can get them to turn off properly

molleh:
Here's a short clip just to visually show the behavior (the capture tool didn't capture the "thud" sounds but you can see the gear bumps visually)

molleh:
OK, played around some more and realized none of the options (such as showing/hiding the static C5 Galaxies) are actually taking effect. The .ini file gets updated with the appropriate lines, but the sim isn't actually enacting the changes.

edit: Actually it seems all FSDT sceneries I have are not reading the settings properly. KSDF for example, turning the ground traffic on/off isn't reflected in the sim. Again, it changes the ini, but the sim does not reflect the changes.

Forgot to add this is affecting FSX-SE and P3D v4.4 .

virtuali:
We'll check this, it's likely is one of the minor things that has already been fixed for the next update.

molleh:

--- Quote from: virtuali on March 01, 2019, 02:05:25 pm ---We'll check this, it's likely is one of the minor things that has already been fixed for the next update.

--- End quote ---

Was there some update to Couatl/Addon Manager in the last few weeks? Because this problem has only recently appeared after I did a clean install of everything over the weekend (the settings worked for me prior to this.) It might be something local, although I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what it could possibly be. A few things I can rule out are administrator privileges (everything has them), not running Live Update (did that), verified everything's set up properly in dll.xml / exe.xml and add-ons.cfg, and verified the CoutlAddons.ini is updating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version