Author Topic: Help! Please! I might have made a mistake...  (Read 6464 times)

Wolf0

Re: Help! Please! I might have made a mistake...
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 07:26:13 pm »
(...) and the tanker (which will be used when there's no jetway), will go back to the old position from the back.

Umberto, is there still time to suggest that the fuel hydrant/fuel truck appearance should be governed by a checkbox on the gate / airport properties? Just like the "parking has a jetway" option. "Parking has a fuel connection" like message.
Some remote parking positions (i.e., without gates) have a hole on the floor for the fuel lines and the fuel hydrant is the correct vehicle to be displayed in those cases...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 02:34:20 am »
Umberto, is there still time to suggest that the fuel hydrant/fuel truck appearance should be governed by a checkbox on the gate / airport properties? Just like the "parking has a jetway" option. "Parking has a fuel connection" like message.

Obviously yes.

By DEFAULT, the Hydrant will be used on a Gate, and the Tanker on a Parking in the open but, of course, there will be a new customization option called "Underground Fuel", so you can customize the choice for each parking.

Wolf0

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 06:41:44 pm »
Great news! Really counting the days to the next update.
I hope everything goes well with the beta. Cheers!

VitaminA330

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2019, 09:15:12 pm »
Do the sceneries work meanwhile? Sometimes I had a similar issue: Non working FSDT sceneries after installing them in the correct way. Reinstalling the newest version of the standalone addon manager AFTER all the other addons solved the problem for me (of course with AntiVir turned off).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 01:07:32 pm »
Do the sceneries work meanwhile?

Of course they do.

Sometimes I had a similar issue: Non working FSDT sceneries after installing them in the correct way. Reinstalling the newest version of the standalone addon manager AFTER all the other addons solved the problem for me (of course with AntiVir turned off).

That's likely because another addon has mistakenly set some wrong compatibility flags over the simulator .exe (because they are not fully compliant with Windows UAC rules, a common mistake), and our installer reset such flags to their correct value, that's why it seems to "fix" problems caused by others.