Author Topic: Gallons Per Minute. Request parking position in air.  (Read 1777 times)

sssooopppeee

Gallons Per Minute. Request parking position in air.
« on: March 08, 2019, 08:11:55 am »
Can you guys set a slider for fueling in Gallons per minute. I was an aircraft fueler and I can tell you the average for a 10K tanker is about 300GPM depends on the plane though.
Also I would like to request my parking position in the air. Its very inconvenient after landing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gallons Per Minute. Request parking position in air.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 12:58:07 pm »
Can you guys set a slider for fueling in Gallons per minute. I was an aircraft fueler and I can tell you the average for a 10K tanker is about 300GPM depends on the plane though.

We set the default value according to the values published by the tanker manufacturers so, each tanker has its own different speed and it's possible these values are under ideal conditions and not taking into account the airplane itself, just the bare capacity of the fuel pump system.

We have the Fuel acceleration slider, which makes refueling faster but right now, nobody ever asked for a slower refueling.

Also I would like to request my parking position in the air. Its very inconvenient after landing.

This has always been possible in GSX since years.