Author Topic: GSX doesn't recognize AFCAD in scenery pack (P3DV4)  (Read 1840 times)

jjbinx

GSX doesn't recognize AFCAD in scenery pack (P3DV4)
« on: February 15, 2019, 10:49:39 pm »
Hello, lately I have been having an issue with GSX which happens quite a lot now and I am getting frustrated. GSX doesn't recognize my AFCADS at all! Of course this problem (I have noticed) is posted about a lot, but I could not find a thread with a similar problem to mine. When I park after a flight and click Ctrl Shift F12 it gives me the parking options instead of the ground service options, If i click any of them it will plop me somewhere in the terminal. I was looking at threads about this problem and made changes to the couatl.ini so the max size of a bgl would be around 10MB. I still had the problem. So I turned on the couatl.log feature and let it write a log while I rebuilt the airport cache. After checking this log, I realised that the log doesn't refer to my scenery/bgls at all! Not even in an error! Keep in mind, these BGLs are not separate and are in a pack with a couple of other airports. I am not sure if this incompatible with GSX but help would be appreciated.

Note:
The Customize airport positions was showing the default bgl.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX doesn't recognize AFCAD in scenery pack (P3DV4)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 10:54:50 pm »
So I turned on the couatl.log feature and let it write a log while I rebuilt the airport cache. After checking this log, I realised that the log doesn't refer to my scenery/bgls at all!

And what's the log is referring to ? Of course, to be meaningful, the log should be posted immediately after exiting a session in which you used the "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" option.

jjbinx

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 01:17:09 am »
It's loading other sceneries normally but doesn't mention my BGL at all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 02:19:53 pm »
Please re-read my previous reply more carefully, and do what I asked:

Of course, to be meaningful, the log should be posted immediately after exiting a session in which you used the "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" option.

So, again, restart with the rebuild cache, exit the sim, and post the log. Don't copy it in the forum. ZIP it first, and ATTACH it to your post.