Author Topic: KLGA  (Read 1770 times)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
KLGA
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:04:40 pm »
I installed Imaginesim KLGA which already has Sode jetways, however, the jetways are almost submerged in the tarmac.  I opened the GSX Customize Airport Positions and the jetways show to be there at each gate location so I tried clicking on the Airport Elevation icon in the upper right corner, Apply and restarted P3Dv4 but the elevation issue is still there.  I tried running the FTX Vector Airport Elevation Correction tool but that didn't help either.  Some of the buildings and building parts are missing also.  I contacted Imaginesim and they responded with this:

"A change in the way memory is managed seems to have been introduced with Prepar3D v4.4. If you are using a high-end aircraft at a high-end airport then the sim might be struggling to display everything. Try reducing the Target Frame Rate value in the Options/Graphics/Frame Rate Controls menu and see if it brings the items back. 35fps seems to be a figure that most pilots find works best."

They didn't address the sunken jetways issue.  I'm using the Prosim737v2 which runs outside P3Dv4 and doesn't use P3D for its panel logic.  I'm not having issues with other high end airports so the problem must lie elsewhere.  I don't know if GSX can have any control over these jetways and the missing buildings has nothing to do with GSX but I am curious if anyone else on this forum has had the same issue with Imaginesim KLGA and found a solution.

Jerry

MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND