Author Topic: No warning message  (Read 2689 times)

ALT326

No warning message
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:55:05 pm »
Gents,

After updating to P3D v4.4 I'm having some trouble with GSX. Before I tell you what's it all about I did the following steps to solve this problem. Complete re-install of P3D v4.4. Removed GSX and re-installed it. First the base pack and then the V2 add-on.

The problem is that when GSX sends me a warning I get the audio sound but I don't get a message in my screen what is wrong. Does someone have a clue how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Martin Maaskant

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No warning message
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 02:29:57 pm »
If you hear only the sound in GSX, it means it's running correctly, and the problem doesn't have anything to do with it.

- Check you don't have inadvertently disabled the Simconnect text messages, under Options->General->Information->Message Text.

- Check the GSX Verbosity slider, it should be at the highest setting.

ALT326

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 04:50:50 pm »
It was the text message box that was unticked. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

Martin

Pulkster

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 11:10:13 pm »
Dears

I have the same issue, but the slider isn't changing anything. The rest of the program works fine. This is driving me nuts, cause when i need to enter the passenger amount, then there is no text field, and I can restart the gsx.
Bye
Pascal

Pulkster

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 12:58:50 am »
Dears

I have the same issue, but the slider isn't changing anything. The rest of the program works fine. This is driving me nuts, cause when i need to enter the passenger amount, then there is no text field, and I can restart the gsx.
Bye
Pascal
I found my problem. Topic can be closed.

Quoth

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 03:11:35 pm »
So what was the problem?? Posting your solution may help others
Regards
Q

Pulkster

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 01:35:10 pm »
Of course,

inside the P3D Setting you find under information on the right lower side a section with miscellaneous text. Here the box message text needs to be activated. Mine was off. Bye

Quoth

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 04:45:44 pm »
Thanks  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 11:15:02 pm »
inside the P3D Setting you find under information on the right lower side a section with miscellaneous text. Here the box message text needs to be activated. Mine was off. Bye

That was my original answer too. Quoting from my reply in this same thread:

- Check you don't have inadvertently disabled the Simconnect text messages, under Options->General->Information->Message Text.