Author Topic: Transport of horses  (Read 3225 times)

alexvs

Transport of horses
« on: January 29, 2019, 07:51:34 pm »
Hi,

Is it possible to add on the "wish-list" of future update: transport boxes for horses? Many horses are transported in special boxes to for example the middle east. Attached a picture of the KLM transport boxes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Transport of horses
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 10:24:33 pm »
Yes, we thought about it. But not without the special rack for luxury cars, since we would like to finally have some fun modeling somer Ferrari and Bugatti...

DreamSkywards

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 12:16:23 am »
Yes, we thought about it. But not without the special rack for luxury cars, since we would like to finally have some fun modeling somer Ferrari and Bugatti...

Is this true? I would like to be able to transport some special cargo.  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:18:43 am »
Is this true? I would like to be able to transport some special cargo.

Sure...in fact, our main modeler, which is really into sports car, wanted to start with THAT vehicle, it's all my fault that we only have boring luggage...

DreamSkywards

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 12:21:30 am »
Is this true? I would like to be able to transport some special cargo.

Sure...in fact, our main modeler, which is really into sports car, wanted to start with THAT vehicle, it's all my fault that we only have boring luggage...

LOL. I don't really care which brand of vehicle it is really. I just like the prospect of transporting some luxury goods with my private jets.  ;D

Also, can I ask what your modelers use in the 3D software department? I assume 3DS Max and/or GMax?

Airmaz1

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 11:42:15 pm »
On a side note would it be possible to have small mail packages that go up the belt loader? I occasionally fly small cargo aircraft that are far too small for the cargo loaders.
Same animations as the suit case loading but with parcels ect instead.

cowings1588

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 03:22:59 am »
On a side note would it be possible to have small mail packages that go up the belt loader? I occasionally fly small cargo aircraft that are far too small for the cargo loaders.
Same animations as the suit case loading but with parcels ect instead.

funny you say that, cause United handles US Mail and cargo, small quick packs or boxes.. Be cool also if ramp was able to put more than just handful of bags that they do now, but actually if flight has 100 pax, maybe like 75 bags.. so it looks like carts packed more with more bags and bags stacked better than what he does now.. I don't know if that's possible but it would be cool, too have it if it is possible..
COA
Bill