Author Topic: GSX Level 2 Jetway  (Read 2178 times)

FieldMarshallH

GSX Level 2 Jetway
« on: January 10, 2019, 03:10:29 am »
When I go to bring the jetway to the aircraft, it all disappears and is stuck to the terminal. The only part of the jetway that comes to the door is the power unit under the actual jetway itself and the panels on the side. The jetway itself does not move. I use FSX: Steam Edition and this happens with all my aircraft at all airports. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2 Jetway
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 11:54:04 am »
The problem might be caused by another scenery in conflict that has changed the ground elevation, but it might also be a 3rd party mesh. We usually indicate OrbX, only because they are the most common cause of the problem, but anything that changes the ground altitude might cause this.

GSX has a way to fix these problems, by entering the parking customization page and clicking on the small airplane icon where it says "Ground Elevation", this will read the current elevation from the sim, and would fix the floating jetways.

rockliffe

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 12:22:19 am »
The problem might be caused by another scenery in conflict that has changed the ground elevation, but it might also be a 3rd party mesh. We usually indicate OrbX, only because they are the most common cause of the problem, but anything that changes the ground altitude might cause this.

GSX has a way to fix these problems, by entering the parking customization page and clicking on the small airplane icon where it says "Ground Elevation", this will read the current elevation from the sim, and would fix the floating jetways.

Ah, I did look Umberto but couldn't find anything. Thanks for this, I'll take a look tomorrow,cheers.

FieldMarshallH

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 10:27:09 am »
It's ok now. I have since moved to P3D v4. I find GSX Level 2 so much more stable, and thankfully, my jetways are working perfectly fine.

Thanks for your help however.

TH