Developer's Backdoor > Chicago O'Hare V2

Update on the ORD V2?

<< < (5/11) > >>

Captain Kevin:

--- Quote from: Zimmerbz on March 15, 2019, 09:40:33 pm ---I totally agree.  I wouldn't want an unfinished product.  I was just saying some progress updates would be nice to what is left, what is completed, etc. 

--- End quote ---
I don't know how much use that would be. When it comes to software, it's usually the final bits that can be the most difficult. In addition, sometimes you have an issue where you think you fixed something, only to then introduce new problems, and now you have to take the time to fix that. So it's very hard to say.

NMahinK:
It's the last 50 feet of Everest that is the hardest to finish......In the meantime, enjoy the other airports that our passion has to offer.

767 Pilot:
Here is a website to go to.....: O'Hare 21

Doug

skywreck:
If it is ready why not release it without the PBR? PMDG as an example just did an update on the 747 to convert to PBR, could you not do the same when you finally finish the PBR textures?

regards

Joaquin

virtuali:

--- Quote from: skywreck on March 21, 2019, 02:59:56 pm ---If it is ready why not release it without the PBR? PMDG as an example just did an update on the 747 to convert to PBR, could you not do the same when you finally finish the PBR textures?
--- End quote ---

Nobody ever said it's "ready", not even with non-PBR textures. There's nothing to convert, the scenery was made as a PBR project even before PBR support for P3D was announced, it's just the scenery is incredibly big, and it's constantly changing AS WE SPEAK.

We already remade some parts of the ground, because we got some pictures which shows even the current AIRAC chart included in the latest Navigraph update, it's already obsolete, and I expect it will change again, many times, before it will be released.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version