Author Topic: GSX V2  (Read 1976 times)

Corey7659

GSX V2
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:29:04 am »
G'day to all, I have this message pop up from time to time now and its a bit of a weird one, so I load up in the sim into airport I use the modified GSX files for to change out the default jetways for the new SODE ones. For Example, I load into FlyTampa YSSY which I have a set of files that remove the jetways and I use the file that goes into your appdata/Virtuali/GSX folder that then adds the new jetways and all that and I still get this message...
"[GSX] A Simulator update has been applied, please run GSX Level 2 Control Panel to patch sceneries with jetways" so I run the control panel and I restart the sim and I get the same message again...

marknie

Re: GSX V2
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 08:09:50 am »
Same here
Capn Mark Niebauer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX V2
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 09:57:34 am »
so I run the control panel and I restart the sim and I get the same message again...

You shouldn't just run the Control Panel and restart the sim. As the message says, you must allow it to re-patch the default jetways to exclude them so, just click the "Disable Default Jetways" option, and the message will go away.

The reason for this message is that, after a simulator update, the default scenery (which was patched to remove default jetways by the GSX installer) will revert to the original unpatched version so, if GSX didn't checked, you would see double jetways (default+GSX) so, instead of creating double jetways and left you wondering what to do, it gives that message, so you know you'll have to patch the default jetways again to remove them, with the GSX Control Panel.