Author Topic: newbie gsx on fsx  (Read 3438 times)

Wa7uib

newbie gsx on fsx
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:23:31 am »
Iam from the old fs9 with aes airport enhancement days. Just put on FSX Gold with GSX and GSX 2. Like everybody else I wanted to see the passengers loading and unloading. Well, Im having no luck with that so far! SODE is installed, and working. But everytime I go to my airport KSEA seattle, I select jetway it sais its unloading passengers ok, but its not transparent, so I of course can't see them. I select no jetway, and try to use the stairs, and stairs go up to door and dont show anybody. sode sais no animated passengers. but it sais connected and working. Think might be door alignment with stairs? I have all doors open o tho. just using stock gxs parms hr. it sais it deleted all default jetways. So, only gsx jetways which Im sure ksea seattle is there and enhanced.
What am I doing wrong here? Why can't I see my passengers???? This is why I bought this upgrade from old FS 2004.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: newbie gsx on fsx
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:43:40 pm »
Try if you see passengers on a parking with no jetways. There are several at default KSEA, assuming you are using the default scenery.

Wa7uib

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 04:32:51 pm »
I have tried several times to see passengers using no jetways. Just the stairs. But no luck. In the gsx level 2 control panel it sais default jetways are disabled by gsx. I havent tried restoring them as of yet. Dont know if I should? I remember no bus came for unloading passengers. The ladder came to the rear door and there was some message i missed that something about the ladder and or sode and passengers wouldnt be animated. How can I fix this? And is there a way with fsx to make the jetways transparent so i could see passengers that way too? It sais my sode is up and running okay. I wonder if the ladder isnt aligned to rear door and needs configued? Some help here would sure be appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 04:36:35 pm »
The ladder came to the rear door and there was some message i missed that something about the ladder and or sode and passengers wouldnt be animated.

Please report the message. Is the ladder the correct type for the airplane ? You don't say which airplane you use.

Wa7uib

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 06:53:57 pm »
Im flying Boeing 747-400 stock plane thats in FSX. Its using the default ladder that it always uses.

Wa7uib

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 12:46:16 am »
Ok here's the problem. Im flying a Boeing 747-400 standard plane in FSX. I'm landing at KSEA seattle airport. I select deboarding with GSX2, and when it asks me if I want the Jetways, I say NO. So the ladder comes up to rear door. But no bus comes for passengers. I see no passengers coming down stairs either. It keeps counting passengers that it has unloaded. But I sure don't see them. If i select use jetways the jetway comes to the door and locks in. i can't see any passengers there either, as it isn't transparent so I can see in there to see them. I tells me the count of passengers unloaded every few minutes. What is going on here. I thought the bus would come as the manual sais and you see them load/unload. No bus on mine. all other ground vehicals and animations are working fine. Please help!!

Wa7uib

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 04:09:46 am »
no sode jetway docked passengers will not be visable thats all it sais when i select no jetways to unload my passengers which i dont see

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 10:02:36 pm »
I already replied by PM, because you also sent on. Please don't double post on the same issue.