Author Topic: Where is the Jetway?  (Read 2095 times)

kmanning

Where is the Jetway?
« on: September 21, 2018, 09:57:08 pm »
I've upgraded to the GSX Expansion Level 2. When I arrived at JFK, I taxied to terminal 8 gate 45, and there is no jetway there. As a matter of fact, there are no jetways at this terminal. I am using the FSDT JFK version 2 scenery, and every since I upgraded, there is no jetway at this terminal. What's the problem?

I also have another issue. After running the FSDT Live Update, I'm now getting the message that I do not have the latest version of KLAX and need to download the stand alone addon manager. I've done that and I'm still getting that message. Not only that, the FSDT website says that the stand alone addon manager is no longer required. So, why am I getting this out of date information on KLAX when I just ran the live update, and why is it telling me to download and run the addon manager when it's no longer required? It seems like every time I turn around, I'm getting all kinds of messages.

Ken.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:09:20 pm by kmanning »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Where is the Jetway?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 10:44:24 pm »
We had a problem with a wrong file for KLAX on the server, but it should be fixed now by running the update again.

About missing jetways at JFK, if you already had a customization file for it you made earlier, you must remove it, otherwise it will take precedence over the new one (with jetways) we released recently.

Go in the parking customization, and Reset all parkings, and be sure it reads "designer provided data" in the top line.

Or, remove any file related to JFK in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder, it's the same.

paulyg123

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 08:34:58 pm »
I updated FSDT and are also missing many jetways.  I read all the post about removing the ini files in %appdata/virtuli/gsx  here is where I need your help.  I am not good with file management so please be patient and specific.  I simply can't find this folder anywhere.  Can you give me step by step instructions on how to find it?  A search under file explorer reveals nothing.  It is in Program Files/lockheed martin/P3D? 

headley

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 10:16:05 pm »
Navigate to this location:
C:\\Users\"your name"\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX\...

Regards,

William V.