Author Topic: gsxL2 problem |RESOLVED]  (Read 5996 times)

grandfred29

gsxL2 problem |RESOLVED]
« on: December 16, 2018, 02:24:41 pm »
good day

since a few days, I have a problem when I park at a gate managed by gsxl2

when I ask for a service no matter which vehicle does not appear, i also have no access to the gsx menu.
If I change parking where there is no gateway, I ask for service, everything goes well, vehicles appear.

all these problems only appear when using modified scenes to reveal the new functions of level 2 of gsx.
I am using p3dv4.4 and sode 1.6.4
Thank you for your help
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:20:04 am by grandfred29 »

grandfred29

Re: gsxL2 problem
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 04:59:31 pm »
Dear Umberto

No answer from you today...
Lkpr and Fsdreamteam KJFK problem with L2
Gsxl2 look good at T2G LPFG with no gsxl2 change
Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 06:12:42 pm »
Dear Umberto

No answer from you today...

I don't know what you are trying to say here, but you posted on a Sunday, so it's not even 24 hours (and surely way less than 24 *business hours ) since the post, and you are already complaining ?

In any case, your report doesn't provide any information about why the issue happens. GSX obviously work with every airport but, you haven't said:

- If those airports originally with jetways, and which kind of jetways they use.

- If those airports didn't came with SODE jetways, you don't say if you customized it to replace them with GSX/SODE jetways.

- You don't say if you instead downloaded a pre-made customization from this forum either.

Please make a proper report, otherwise it's impossible to help you with so few informations.

grandfred29

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 03:56:24 am »
Always so kind Umberto!

I have the prolem at lkpr when i use the two files available on your forum gsx sharing area

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19915.msg137584.html#new
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.msg131922.html#msg131922

When i park my plane at gate,  with i use ne of this to files, i request jetway for example, nothing is happening, in a mean time i want to ask other service with ctrl F12, i have not access to the menu, i need to restart coualt.
In a second time i try with not ask moving jetway, for example request refueling or pushing, no vehicules appear but the service is started, other example request push no vehicule appear, if i release the parking break i have a red message from gsx.
I have the exact problem at KJFK, i don't change nothing in this airport, i can request any service, there are no vehicules at all, same thing for requesting moving jetways.

Finally, if i use the defaut setting for AS LKPR, when i request service from gsx, all is good, all the vehicules appear

for kjfk i really don't know what is the problem, but if think there started when i upgrade sode to the last version

Thanks Umberto, and have a good day

grandfred29

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 10:15:18 am »
good day

i come back on this forum with the same problem above, due to the lack of response i had a full reinstall of GSX +L2 and solve my first problem, but since two flight ago i have the same problem reappear; if i use a modified config for gsxL2 from Cartayna, i can ask for service, but nothing happen after that, no jetway move and no vehicule come.
On an airport with default gate or sode, i have no problem at all
thanks for your help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 12:57:14 pm »
if i use a modified config for gsxL2 from Cartayna, i can ask for service, but nothing happen after that, no jetway move and no vehicule come. On an airport with default gate or sode, i have no problem at all

I can only repeat my previous post: your report doesn't provide any information about why the issue happens. GSX obviously work with every airport, which you just confirming with this post so, it's not possible to help you without knowing EXACTLY:

- Which airport you use

- Which customization you use (ok, it's from Cartayna but which airport and which file are we referring to ? )

- Which gate you selected

grandfred29

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 02:34:41 pm »
Good Day

Today i made a video of my problem, the gsx setting screen don't appear, sorry for that

So i am park gate T29 LEMD, cortayna config available on this forum

they are no sound in this video,

grandfred29

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 12:33:14 pm »
Hi

i think my video wasn't explicite as expect...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 12:37:54 pm »
i think my video wasn't explicite as expect...

No, it's just not visible, so you must have made some kind of error sharing it.

grandfred29

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 12:40:26 pm »
ok

done another at EHAM

grandfred29

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 12:43:17 pm »
i think the first video is available now...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 01:21:48 pm »
- Enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings page

- Restart Couatl

- Select again the same Deboarding operation, at the same gate, just like you did in the video and see if it's stuck again

- Exit the sim

- Check the file %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG file that should be there, ZIP it and Attach it to a post.

grandfred29

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 01:37:45 pm »
Ok thanks

I ve already done what you asked me, because most of the time, it s resolve trooble with gsx, but no way in this case

grandfred29

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 01:58:20 pm »
good day Umberto,

have you see something wrong into the log file ?

thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 07:30:07 pm »
have you see something wrong into the log file ?

It doesn't show any error, just as if the program stopped responding as soon you requested a service. Could you please try removing the customization file you are using ?