Author Topic: Some ideas for development  (Read 1597 times)

Captain45

Some ideas for development
« on: December 14, 2018, 04:08:37 pm »
First of all, I'm very happy with GSX level 2. And... there are a few things that might be on the list for future development already. Here's what I'm thinking off:

1. I fly the QualityWings B787 and this works for other heavy's as well. At larger airports the fueling is usually done by a pump unit and not by fuel trucks that have to make a long journey from where the tank spot is on the large airport. The pump unit simply connects with a spot on the apron and starts pumping fuel. This saves time because the fuel trucks do not need to travel back and forth.

2. With 'heavy's' GSX loads 90 passengers in one bus. Could it be possible to have two busses active together when the stairs are in use?

3. There is something like a water/toilet truck that connects with a spot on the back of the plane to do it's thing. Would be nice to have it.

4. As remarked before elswhere on this forum, I think there should be separate menu selections for deboarding an boarding of pilots/crew and passengers.

If I remember well, in the time before I started using GSX, I used Aerosoft's AES in FSX and items number 1,2 and 3 were active in that product. It would be nice to have for GSX as well.

Cheers,

Dirk
PC: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 2*SSD; 32" monitor; P3D v4.5; ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -various, Chaseplane, GSX. Notebook: AS4-ASCA,  AivlaSoft EFB.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some ideas for development
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 02:51:18 am »
At larger airports the fueling is usually done by a pump unit

This has been discussed so many times already on the forum, and we confirmed multiple times we ARE working on a Fuel Hydrant.

2. With 'heavy's' GSX loads 90 passengers in one bus. Could it be possible to have two busses active together when the stairs are in use?

For obvious performance reasons, to keep the number of passengers visible on screen under control.

3. There is something like a water/toilet truck that connects with a spot on the back of the plane to do it's thing. Would be nice to have it.

This will of course come too, since the airplane editor already allows to customize these spots.

4. As remarked before elswhere on this forum, I think there should be separate menu selections for deboarding an boarding of pilots/crew and passengers.

This has also been discussed and answered so many times and yes, it's planned for an addition.