Author Topic: Problems latest GSX update Q400 FSX  (Read 1199 times)

crauds

Problems latest GSX update Q400 FSX
« on: December 02, 2018, 08:41:55 pm »
Hi Umberto!

I have FSX and was having serious VAS issues using GSX2 so I temporarily deactivated it until I switch to P3Dv4.4 in upcoming months.  That being said, after going back to GSX1, I have been flying the Q400 (Majestic) and am experiencing strange phenomena.  Firstly, the baggage trucks won't even spawn until the aircraft has finished boarded/deboarded all passengers.  Unrealistic for sure!  And secondly, the baggage trucks correctly follow the vehicle path when approaching the aircraft but turn around and drive right through the middle of the aircraft when departing.

I have tried at 3 different airports and tried different parking spots at each to see if it was just an occasional glitch, but it happens exactly the same each time and at each spot.  I installed latest live update today and tried again but the same thing.  I have not tried with other aircraft as of yet but will do so within next day or so.   I also notice that Q400 does not have a file in GSX aircraft directory.  Does that have something to do with it?  I have not edited the aircraft at all just whatever you have set as default.

I was under the impression, having been monitoring this site, that the latest updates allowed simultaneous services.  I am experiencing just the opposite.  In previous versions,  the loading/unloading of baggage or cargo always started at the same time as boarding/deboarding was selected in the menu.  This was much more realistic.  Is this a deliberate change for some reason?

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

crauds

Re: Problems latest GSX update Q400 FSX
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 01:23:53 pm »
This has been ignored.  Please address this!

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems latest GSX update Q400 FSX
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 01:32:12 pm »
I was under the impression, having been monitoring this site, that the latest updates allowed simultaneous services.  I am experiencing just the opposite.  In previous versions,  the loading/unloading of baggage or cargo always started at the same time as boarding/deboarding was selected in the menu.  This was much more realistic.  Is this a deliberate change for some reason?

I think you are confusing simultaneous servicing with Auto Mode. They are two entirely separate things.

If you don't use Auto mode, nothing has changed the way boarding/deboarding works and, it's you that will decide if using simultaneous servicing or not, by actually selecting services when others are started, something you couldn't do before.

In this case, in order to prevent vehicle clashing into each other, depending on the order YOU select the services, some of the vehicles will wait for others to arrive or go away.

If you ALSO enable Auto mode, GSX will select the order for you, so it will always use simultaneous servicing.

And please, do not post the same message twice. I removed your other identical message for this reason.