Author Topic: GSX2 - Integration with Aerosoft Airbus Professional  (Read 2523 times)

Hanse

• Beta tester
GSX2 - Integration with Aerosoft Airbus Professional
« on: November 29, 2018, 01:45:23 pm »
Hi,

I am a member of the Aerosoft Airbus Professional development team and we are currently working on the integration (doors handling, boarding and deboarding of pax, cargo and fuel) with GSX2 into our flows. Currently we are facing a problem with this:

After starting the relevant option in the GSX menu immediately a message appears what the user should do something (like close the doors) even that this action then is automatically handled by our "immersion" program. Is there a possibility (variable) available in GSX
1. To "delay" those messages? I know that in the GSX Options menu there is a possibility to increase the interval between messages - but unfortunately this does not work for the first message.
2. As well as to delay starting the GSX option until a certain condition (variable from the Airbus program) is fulfilled?

Finding a solution to our problems would help us very much to smoothly integrate GSX into the Aerosoft Professional Airbus flows. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Rolf 

Hanse

• Beta tester
Re: GSX2 - Integration with Aerosoft Airbus Professional
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 02:57:24 pm »
I am sorry that until today I received no answer / response to my request. At least I would have accepted an answer that it is not possible but no response seems to be for me quite unpolite and shows that you have in no way any interest to integrate GSX with other products......

Regards,
Rolf  
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 02:58:57 pm by Hanse »

Psybear

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 08:21:28 pm »
Did you send Umberto (virtuali) a PM?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:23:38 pm by Psybear »
Win10 Pro x64v2004 -256GB M.2 600p | Prepar3D v5.0 hf2-512GB M.2 960 Pro | Storage-1TB 850 Pro
Z270 XPower Titanium / i7-7700K @4.7GHz-H115i / 32GB TridentZ @3200MHz 14-14-14-34
GTX1070/8GB Quicksilver (451.48) |34W 2560x1080 | Crystal 460X-AX860i

Hanse

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 10:09:08 pm »
How to do this in this forum? But I thought that the forum administrators would do this if they are not able to answer themselves. And I also recognized that Umberto is looking into this forum himself because I saw a lot of his answers.......

Regards,
Rolf

jalbino59

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 01:42:15 am »
How to do this in this forum? But I thought that the forum administrators would do this if they are not able to answer themselves. And I also recognized that Umberto is looking into this forum himself because I saw a lot of his answers.......

Regards,
Rolf

You can just click on his user name in any post, that will bring up his profile, at the bottom it gives you the option of sending him a personal message.  It's a more professional way of communicating your requests and grievances, developer to developer rather than airing it out on an open forum.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 10:12:28 am »
I'm sorry, but this thread must has obviously gone missing. Please contact me in private, either with email or a forum PM.