Author Topic: new release bugs  (Read 2308 times)

madhattr15

new release bugs
« on: November 25, 2018, 05:22:34 am »
The latest release of GSX has a couple of bugs. When in auto after the catering is finished the menu (3) shows fuel truck requested but it never comes. Also the boarding (4) no longer waits for other services to finish before starting doesn't even display a message "waiting for other services". I have tried this with different airports (default) and planes with the same results.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: new release bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 08:43:27 pm »
When in auto after the catering is finished the menu (3) shows fuel truck requested but it never comes.

Please clarify the sequence exactly. You don't say if you started with Boarding or Deboarding, which is important to know.

Also the boarding (4) no longer waits for other services to finish before starting doesn't even display a message "waiting for other services". I have tried this with different airports (default) and planes with the same results.

That's not a bug, of course. It's a new feature that has been added with the PREVIOUS update, which has been requested by many users, and it's the ability to have some services like boarding, catering and refueling all running at the same time.

madhattr15

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 02:08:06 am »
Ok when I use auto I start with de boarding (1) de boarding goes fine catering trucks arrive and depart with complete message but fuel truck never arrives and when I look at the menu it says "fuel truck requested" I've waited at least 5 minutes. Without auto fuel truck arrives ok.
The second problem is you could select boarding (4) when catering trucks were in position and I would get the message "waiting for other services" and it would wait until catering was complete but now it starts right away to board passengers without waiting or message.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 10:10:33 am »
Ok when I use auto I start with de boarding (1) de boarding goes fine catering trucks arrive and depart with complete message but fuel truck never arrives and when I look at the menu it says "fuel truck requested" I've waited at least 5 minutes. Without auto fuel truck arrives ok.

Please indicate the airport used, the gate used, and the airplane used.

The second problem is you could select boarding (4) when catering trucks were in position and I would get the message "waiting for other services" and it would wait until catering was complete but now it starts right away to board passengers without waiting or message.

Why this is a problem ? That was the whole point of the (previous) update: to allow boarding and catering at the same time.