Author Topic: Gates with GSXLv2 Jetways unavailable at Arrival  (Read 1789 times)

fernandito

Gates with GSXLv2 Jetways unavailable at Arrival
« on: November 17, 2018, 07:31:33 pm »
Hi;
I am trying to figure out what it's causing a conflict to GSX Lv2 that at the time of landing at an airport where I have previously set a Jetway to receive a particular aircraft being used at the time (Medium or Heavy).
a. At the time of landing and request the gate to taxi through GSX Menu, when going through the list to request such Gate it shows (available soon) not only that particular one chosen but ALL Gates?. I have the UT Live also on add-ons in my Sim therefore I am wondering if that might be cause and if so how do I decrease the presence of aircraft at gates so I can achieve to clear the one that I have already set with GSX Level 2 to use for parking?...

b. Additionally when at the Gate and request for pushback, I get the following msg (GSX Departure Requested) and nothing occurs after that. If attempt to reset "Coult" it will completely disable all ground activities to include the new jetways to disappear along with the whole airport structure graphics. It will work again if exiting the Sim and start all over again....Fustrating!

Could you please assist or suggest a remedy if able or available? ???..Unsure but it seems like GSX and UT Live add-ons programs not communicating or are conflicting!

FRL
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 03:49:15 pm by fernandito »
FRL

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gates with GSXLv2 Jetways unavailable at Arrival
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 03:53:13 pm »
a. At the time of landing and request the gate to taxi through GSX Menu, when going through the list to request such Gate it shows (available soon) not only that particular one chosen but ALL Gates?. I have the UT Live

If UT Live AI planes took all the available parkings, there's not GSX's fault. You must either wait, or reduce traffic density in UT Live to a more realistic level.

b. Additionally when at the Gate and request for pushback, I get the following msg (GSX Departure Requested) and nothing occurs after that. If attempt to reset "Coult" it will completely disable all ground activities to include the new jetways to disappear along with the whole airport structure graphics. It will work again if exiting the Sim and start all over again....Fustrating!

You are reporting two different issues here:

- the pushback not working on arrival. We are looking into this.

- the inability to restart. We cannot reproduce this, and cannot find why it happens with some users.

fernandito

Re: Gates with GSXLv2 Jetways unavailable at Arrival
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 11:42:23 pm »
Hi, My friend the issue with the pushback was not on "Arrival" instead on Departure at (Request for Push Back).  I am consulting with the forum for UT to get further assistance on how to exactly to reduce the traffic since following the instructions on hand no changes have occured when decreasing the % of traffic on the dashboard. Thanks anyway for the guidance on that matter. However, the issue with the push back occurs as mentioned previously at time of departure and pushback request through GSX and no Gates available at arrival. Hope that this would cleared up the mis-com.

Quick Note;11/24/19
...I am currently testing if this issue with the (GSX Depature Mesage) it's only showing up while flying a PDMG 737. A mission was done yesterday with the 747 and the message did not appeared when pushback was requested and GSX responded as normal. Will hit back with feedback on that.

Feedback;
Verified on GSX Settings were set for a passenger aircraft instead of Cargo. Reattempt the mission and no problems or message appeared during pushback. I guess we can call it  :D"Success"....thanks you for your assistance! ;D

FRL
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 02:17:41 am by fernandito »
FRL